Wild as the ocean, free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.






Wild as the ocean. Free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.





Saturday, June 22, 2013

Seeing Devious

It's become clear that which was obscured, something I fought hard not to exist within me, exists despite my better intentions to avoid it. Deep down inside a fortress of deceptive self-preserving mechanisms, things I do not like, are growing.
Ugly as I ever thought I could be but not to the visible eye, just to me. I am becoming.
I separated myself from things I thought to be beneath me, things I thought were wrong and cruel.  I fought hard to avoid that which turns man into animal and back to man again, seething with danger.
And yet as time grinds on, I have seen small inklings of those very things creeping out from inside of me when I wasn't looking. Startlingly so.
How did this come to be?
I did not know I could be so mortal, so petty as to deceive myself while also deceiving another.
All unintentionally of course.
I did not ever think I would...
What has happened to me when I wasn't looking?

6/4/13©DanyaMosgofian


No comments:

Post a Comment