Wild as the ocean, free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.






Wild as the ocean. Free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.





Wednesday, August 24, 2022

The Slow Build

passion

What I want is what's not often prescribed in the world of love today.
The patient, slow intensely building passion that comes from holding back in small measures, restraining our desire to rush forward in the heat of lust into the body of another for just a little while longer so that we can build that upon itself over & over until we fit more perfectly, if that's possible.  
We don't yet know each other and yet somehow our chemistry is talking to one another on a biological level that gives us the idea that we do know each other, despite the temptation of strangers making bedfellows.
This is not today's pace; today's pace of love which is really more lust is about HERE, NOW, do it!! Let's get it over with & build on that.  Even if it turns out that we may not be compatible after all & eventually, maybe even quickly, part. This isn't what I want though, I don't want to part but stay, together long enough to build real bonds. Not just temporary notions of chemical connection that so brilliantly fool the mind. Something stronger. 
The pace of love imbued with lust in a rock solid fashion that holds like a mast in a storm.  This is what I want.

12/22/15©DM.

1 comment:

  1. You haven't written on here since last year. I don't know you at all but I do have love and compassion for because you are another human being. I actually enjoyed your writing a lot, I'm happy I stumbled upon it and it made my day better. Please keep writing and spreading love and healing. The world really needs it right now, our populations are spiraling in many ways. Thank you for being here

    ReplyDelete