Wild as the ocean, free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.






Wild as the ocean. Free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.





Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Keep Me Deeper

~I have strange tastes at times.  
I'm finding I prefer character over perfection...flaw and full over thin and smooth. I like rich and deep over wealthy and shallow....Substance over style. 
Even though my mind may be easily distracted by the shiniest hue, I see past the blinding sparkle, into the dull glow of deep.
Where I find crevasses and valleys to climb down, instead of ridges and peaks to climb up and away from deep~
As a result,  I get lost on my journey at times, but the path downward can be quite exciting at times! ;)
©1/26/11 by Danya Mosgofian

No comments:

Post a Comment