Wild as the ocean, free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.






Wild as the ocean. Free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.





Friday, March 11, 2011

Returning

Ethereal sounds waft through the air, into my heart and mind softening the cage that surrounds it, breaking down the crust of what held me up and keeps me dry.
Warmth surrounds me and reminds me that I am beating with life, alive with cells and vessels still intact and hoping for more expansion into and outwards.
Those who hold grace and love return, giving me what I had forgotten I had...What I needed, truly...and what I did not.
I waited and found that the best pearls were not the shiniest.
My heart swells for a small moment, reminding me it can.
Do not give up hope just because the night grows cold at times.
Find solace in precious gifts of time and memory:
The wisdom of humor when it all comes back to make sense.
Of magic you create and find in a moment of clarity, remembering what matters most in your life, in all of life.
They are there. These things that ground the sky and still the river.
These people who hold meaning in their breath and in their bones, for you and for the world.
Perhaps they are just hiding in their own shells.  Keeping warm and staying dry as well.
Even if just in spirit alone, remember they are there.
You must find them and share the love you still have in your heart.  Reach out and touch them in small ways that transcend our mere flesh and preoccupations, remind them of the heart's softest points.
The path is possible although dark at times.
The right way, the right light will return to you as you need it, just when it grows darkest.
For you too, hold a light that others will seek when they remember that what they need is out there, waiting patiently.
Thankfully.

3/11/11 Written by Danya Mosgofian

No comments:

Post a Comment