Wild as the ocean, free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.






Wild as the ocean. Free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.





Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Beckon Me

As Fall may finally be peeking it's head out...I am ready for it and waiting.
I need the softness it begets in me, the intimacy it summons.

In the mean months of Summer, I swell with confusion,
lost in my body's resistance to stay outward and flit about.

From the dark underbelly of the earth, it grows upwards in a slow crawl of secrecy, seducing us in it's subtle arrival.  I lavish it's return.

The sweet smell of plant life sticks in the air, flowing through me and leaving it's trace all around my face.  A smile grows; not unlike the smile of a wolf as it walks through a quiet forest.

My soul feels welcomed at last...by something.  Home perhaps?
Quieted by the silence it creates as the earth grows calmer, I grow within.

The tension in my sides relax, my heart beats in time with the wind and I feel aligned with the world. Settled.

Fall is coming, can you feel it?  It's seeping in.


©10/18/11DanyaMosgofian

No comments:

Post a Comment