Wild as the ocean, free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.






Wild as the ocean. Free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.





Sunday, August 19, 2012

Closer

When you're near me, as if without consciousness or effort,
I crack open and a flood of gold pours out.

Soft cells crumble into themselves and a flow within me grows easy.
No longer stuck on staccato, things seem right.

Warmed by osmosis, simply by default, I am opened.
No longer holding on guard just in case, waiting on pause...
I bend and fold like a canopy under the weight of limbs entwined.
An ease of being takes over and I grow wider from within.

Unseen on the outside, a lightness grows deep inside,
Showing the way that has stayed secret for too long.

I now know that I can melt, so I do.


©5/19/11 by Danya Mosgofian

No comments:

Post a Comment