Wild as the ocean, free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.






Wild as the ocean. Free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.





Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chemistry as friend and foe.

My chemistry always does me in.   It leads me astray, into danger and I never seem to realize this until after the dust has settled and I am lying there wondering how it all happened...how did I end up here, again?
In a moment of soft and sweet supple skin, I am done in.  Again.
Floating around like some lifeless form of clothing in suspension I am freed if only for a moment until I awake and realize I am here...again.
Static electricity sparking throughout the air, do not break the connection or you'll be shocked, some kind of personal scare.
Isn't that the truth of my entire existence!?  Done in by my chemistry, once again.
What is it about numbers and chemicals and equations that have such power over movement and mind...could it be happening without awareness, until then, it happens again...to be done in, again?
I am chagrin.
How is it that my brain stops thinking clearly so my heart will be ignored so that my body will be adored....?  All because of chemistry, again.
Eyes, lips, fingers all make sense somehow despite words not working right.
Once again, nothing rings clear and simple things fare. 
Done in yet again, by my own chemistry.
Oh how I applaud you great warrior over me.  You have won this battle yet again, such a great victory.  Oh how you mock me?
I will continue to wage this battle and see, how I can come out the other end a little less bedraggled and a little less worn. For in the end I am somehow scorn, unto myself, done in again, by chemistry.
Alas I may relent because in all honesty, it speaks to me, this movement from underneath. Something deep down below my brain, my spinal stem that woos me like thunder.
Oh the power and grace of such disgrace, I am once again, done in, by my own chemistry, yet again.
Sigh....oh sweet chemistry ;)

©2/2/11 by Danya Mosgofian including photo

No comments:

Post a Comment