Wild as the ocean, free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.






Wild as the ocean. Free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.





Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When winter ends.

In the dead of winter, in a sea of snow, I am warmed by something much stronger than fire. Love, real love.
Not the love filled with delusion and dashed hopes; romance of another kind that surpasses soft kisses and cold nights spent under many blankets and stars.
Although those fill another part of my soul with joy, this is something different.
I am loved, believed in beyond boundaries of fear and intrepid desires.
I am seen and given a day of moments where I can let down my guard, relax my shoulders long enough to let the sun warm my back and breathe knowing I am truly cared for.


©4/3/10 Danya Mosgofian/photograph©1997

No comments:

Post a Comment