Wild as the ocean, free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.






Wild as the ocean. Free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.





Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hunger

I have this hunger, it never dies.
Well almost, when it died I nearly did.
When I think about ways to destroy it, distract it, tire it out until it can no longer run my life, it just continues.  It stays on endlessly wanting more.
And continues to ruin my life.
Yet, it's what sustains me, what keeps me alive and burns me up inside.
Same drive.
I want to know more.  Eat more.  Suck more.  Devour myself at times.
Drive deeper into my own soul and know the very essence of nothing.
Consuming all that is, and when I tire I will be done and I can just be.
But I'm tired now, and yet I'm not done.
This is tiring.

©2/16/11 by DanyaMosgofian including Photography©2008

No comments:

Post a Comment