Wild as the ocean, free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.






Wild as the ocean. Free as a mountain sitting motionless. Soft as a storm blooming in full.





Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Posing as self

I am a storm.
A wild wind sucked into itself and stuck.
A powerful undertow, inhaling breath swallowing whole.
I want to shake the world until it's quiet.
I want to drown fools who beckon cruelty into their wombs.
Them who create darkness from the light, obstacles really.
My body burns itself for fuel so I can continue to inhale.
Fire builds upon itself, fueling air circling upwards and I burn.
And upon my exhale I breathe a tired black cloud of exhaust and fatigue, an angry soil laid upon the ground below covering all in darkness.
Bringing up the earth in my ire, flatly laying it back in just, I am a storm.


©2/16/11 Danya Mosgofian along with photograph©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment